Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am very lucky and spoiled!!

I wasn't expecting anything in the mail, so I was very surprised when I found this waiting for me when I got home.



Inside was a beautiful Kath Kidston card.....with red roses on it. :)


I love everything Kath Kidston!!!!!......................and also inside was..........







All this delicious fabric!!!!



Yes, its the bird toiles from the Rouenneries line by the French General for Moda.

The fabric is a cotton / linen blend and its lovely and soft and the prints are gorgeous. I have been fondling and drooling all day!!!






Thank you Ranette!!!

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift from Ranette, the fabrics are gorgeous and the birds on them are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very spoilt. Those fabrics look just gorgeous. Enjoy :-)
    Cheers
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely, those toiles are fabulous, I love the one's with birds on them too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are a lucky girl! That fabric is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lucky you!! I just love all of the Rouenneries! Any idea yet what you are going to make with them! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky girl...I love that fabric..
    I wonder what you'll make from it!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh that fabric is Beautiful!! What a yummy package!!

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you like this fabric Miriam and I can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fabric was just drop dead gorgeous! Enjoy it all!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very nice of Ranette. It is beautiful fabric and I love anything with birds on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Miriam,
    The quilt you admired on my blog is made from the same line of fabric as your bird toile. Rouneries by French General for Moda. I love this line sooo much.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you! What beautiful toile fabric.

    ReplyDelete